- Full-cycle projects in US and EU Startup area including direct collaboration with customers;
- Development using modern Web technologies with a goal to build compelling, genuine Web & Mobile applications;
- Communication within the internal Front-end community of developers (learning materials, internal meetups).
- Develop modern Web applications using cutting-edge standards and approaches;
- Work closely with a team of professional UI/UX designers, Back-end developers, Business Analysts, QA specialists;
- Create testable and maintainable applications according to CI standards;
- Integrate Web applications with native device capabilities;
- Be a part of the agile-based and globally distributed team;
- Communicate with customers and stakeholders.
Who we're looking for?
Need to have:
- Knowledge of data structures/algorithms and principles;
- Experience with any control version system;
- At least an intermediate level of English;
- Possibility to travel on business up to 15% of the work time (USA, EU).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in ES6+ and compiled programming languages (TypeScript, Dart, etc);
- Knowledge of modern JS frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Vue.js);
- Experience with server-side programming languages/environments (Python, Node.js, etc.);
- Good communication skills.
Makes you stand out:
- Experience in Full-cycle project development.
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package