Our IT organization has a critical role in driving extraordinary business results. Through a strong partnership with other areas of our business, we bring innovative thinking to every conversation and deliver with integrity. We’re looking for people who bring great ideas and who make our partners’ ideas better. Intellectually curious advisors (not order takers) who focus on outcomes to creatively solve business problems. People who not only embrace change, but who accelerate it.
The Database Administrator (DBA) responsibilities are:
- Setup and maintain databases in all MSI environments
- Install, configure and administer databases including Oracle, MS SQL
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, technology upgrades, and system resource optimization
- Automate BAU database administration tasks
- Develop & maintain documentation for assigned projects including install guide, troubleshooting guide, SOP, etc.
- Track latest database solutions in the industry to drive technology refresh
- Provide support per project needs; investigate and troubleshoot issues; perform regular log analysis, security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions
- Liaisons with the Infrastructure team, Application team, Architecture team, third parties, as necessary
Who we're looking for?
- Oracle Database Administration experience.
- Open source database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL is a plus
- Linux knowledge with experience in writing shell scripts
- Oracle technologies and concepts background (RAC, ASM, DataGuard)
- Ability to demonstrate proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate strong time management skills
- Ability to gain results in a team based environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
- High level of curiosity and creative thinking preferred
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with others in a consistently positive manner (good teamplayer)
- Candidates must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Information Systems.
- Must have a graduation date on or after May 2023
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking