AMD is looking for an individual to join a hardworking team developing Deep Learning and High-Performance Computing GPU kernels on the AMD Radeon Open Compute (ROCm) platform and MIOpen, AMD's Deep Learning primitives library which provides highly optimized implementations of different operators.
The successful person will be an experienced GPU-compute programmer with an eye towards hardware-aware performance optimizations.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing high performance GPU kernels for AMD's Machine Learning and Deep Learning Library: MIOpen
- They will be porting and optimizing algorithms for new GPU hardware
- Perform code reviews, building unit tests, authoring detailed documentation related to their work, and working with on-site and off-shore teams to deliver the software solutions on schedule.
- They will play a key role in all phases of the software development including system requirements analysis, coordinating feature design and development across functional and organization boundaries.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong programming skills, especially in CUDA, C/C++ and OpenCL
- Extensive experience with parallel programming models
- Experience using version control software such as Git
- Strong understanding of Linux internals, Servers, and Debugging
- Basic knowledge of software development lifecycle, SW practices including debug, test, revision control, documentation, and bug tracking
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently and within complementary teams
- Demonstrate flexibility, strong motivation and a proven track record of meeting results-oriented deadlines.
- Knowledge of Parallel-Computing, GPUs, and High-Performance-Computing
- Familiarity with deep neural network machine learning technologies and modern machine learning programming frameworks
- Experience working with and developing virtualization containers and package managers for code deployment