8 000 - 16 000
net / month
20/26 days per year
You will have an opportunity to:
- Work in a consulting or implementation team on IT projects for financial institutions
- Coordinate small, Agile implementation projects or act as a leader of a project area
- Support teams in analytical work
- Coordinate Agile implementation projects
- Act as a Scrum Master with an option to develop as an Agile Coach
- Act as a business leader or architect
- Coordinate your own sector in company, supported by an experienced supervisor
- Test yourself in various roles and tasks in an international environment
- Direct cooperation with clients’ teams
Who we're looking for?
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in IT projects or the financial sector
- Understand how banks or insurance companies work
- Think analytically and have ability to use the synthesis to present the results of your work
- Have experience in functional design of IT solutions and their implementations
- Be able to demonstrate team management skills and take responsibility for its results
- Know English very well
- Team Management skills
- Show interest in working with clients from the financial sector
- Enjoy teamwork with experts with various academic background and skills
Nice to have:
- German or French or Japanese language
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Architect, Team, Cooperation with Customers
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Technical Leader, Customer
Concurrent projects per team member?
Project management software
Jira, VSTS, Trello, CA Agile
Opportunity to change between projects
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages