Luxoft is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is Luxoft's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
For the development of the next generation of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) and HAD (Highly Automated Driving) functions for a major German OEM, we are looking for talented C++ Developers (m/f/d).
Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced software developers in Turin and develop software for an entire driver assistance area of future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer. Develop challenging features that will be used on a daily basis by millions of drivers once the next generation of vehicles hits the roads starting 2025.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible of:
- Driving the Scrum processes and ceremonies
- Tracking and maintaining the product backlog as well as the Sprint tasks
- Facilitating a close cooperation within the team and with the customer
- Spreading and fostering a Scrum mindset in the project teams
- Coaching team in Agile and Scrum methodology
- Proactively supporting the development team in solving impediments, blockers
- Continuously improving the process in order to ensure better quality, faster delivery and effective working mode
- Reporting the implementation progress to internal and external stakeholders
Who we're looking for?
- Background in software engineering, software development and, possibly, automotive
- Experience in team leading and in customer facing roles
- Able to identify and solve problems by adopting existing procedures, techniques and methods
- Able to actively contributing to improvements and changes
- Taking full responsibility for his/her actions and his/her delivery, and encouraging others to do the same
- Having a good understanding of the group's joint tasks
- Seen as a person who takes full responsibility and encouraging others to do the same
- Seen as someone who colleagues can trust
- Working independently but being a team player
- Good leadership and communication skills, including fluent in English
- Knowledge in LeSS development principles
- Agile planning using codeBeamer
- Challenges and constraints within automotive domain
- German language knowledge