Embedded Software Engineer (mid/senior)
Our team is working hard to develop a complete smart lighting platform for the leading companies in a broadly defined lighting sector. We aim to deliver end-to-end Bluetooth Mesh solutions enabling wireless lighting control (via multiple protocols), diagnostics, data analytics, remote access, and much more.
- defining software architecture and internal embedded system design
- functional testing, both unit tests (in C) and component tests (in Python/Behave)
- developing diagnostic and support tools
- the fine-tuning software development process
- performing peer code reviews, mentoring colleagues
- managing technical debt
Who we're looking for?
- very good knowledge of C programming language (3+ years of commercial experience)
- experience with embedded systems (3+ years of commercial experience)
- good knowledge of Python
- passion for high-quality, well-designed and well-documented code
- good understanding of real-time operating systems
- experience with continuous integration
- strong communication skills
- ability to create well-defined tasks based on high-level requirements
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages