Senior Software Developer
- Participate in system architecture design,
- Manage whole application development lifecycle,
- Design and develop complex heterogeneous applications,
- Establish and monitor high-quality programming standards,
- Lead the team in investigation issues in complex systems across multiple technology domains and business areas.
Who we're looking for?
- Degree in computer science or related fields,
- Experience in leading and supervising of the technical teams,
- At least five years of experience in software designing, development and maintaining (.Net C#, Visual Basic, Java),
- Experience in querying databases (preferred Oracle SQL),
- Experience with software testing and validation,
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written),
- Knowledge of multiple software development platforms, tools and frameworks would be desirable,
- Setting and monitoring software development best practices and standards,
- Practical knowledge of Agile and CI/CD methodologies: Git, Azure DevOps, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment,
- Knowledge of Labware and/or the industries that use laboratory systems (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Petrochemical, etc.) would be desirable.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages