Senior Technical Developer – Regulatory
- GSK Tech Centre
- Employment contract
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience working with Cloud/SaaS providers to implement their solutions seamlessly for use at GSK (or similar scale company) with appropriate integration with core tech platforms and other applications
- Hands-on technical experience in development, testing and deployment in an agile/devops environment
- Experience of at least one Cloud platform (Azure, Salesforce, Veeva etc)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with Veeva Vault
- Experience working with Regulatory or Drug development department of a Pharmaceutical company
- Experience of API management and implementation
- Experience of AI and Machine Learning implementations in the cloud
- Experience working in technical delivery in the pharmaceutical industry, and experience with validation of systems
- Azure or Salesforce
Project you can join
The Senior Engineer will play an important part in supporting and implementing a DevOps stack to support the Product Teams within R&D, they will be responsible for enabling, advising, coaching and technical implementation of tooling and platforms which will accelerate our teams.
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for technical direction, implementation & continuous improvement of R&D Tech systems so they align with Agile and DevOps Principles. They must demonstrate a wide range of engineering competencies across Software Development, Testing, Infrastructure Deployment & Monitoring (Both On-Prem & Cloud), Data Science/Analytics and Lifecycle Management.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Working with our third party SaaS Regulatory SaaS platform provider (Veeva) in implementation and integration of their Regulatory Vault Platform at GSK
- Working across other teams implementing other Veeva Vault applications (e.g. TMF, SSU, Quality Docs, Promomats, Med Comms) to build a seamless experience for GSK internal and external users in executing end to end processes
- Using innovative tooling to automate quality to ensure it remains at the heart of everything we do to maintain a full compliance to GSK Security, Quality, and Regulatory Standards
- Proactively pursue tools and processes which can deliver continuous improvement to support regular product releases which enhance user productivity, increase system reliability & resiliency and reduce total cost of ownership
- Maintain technical support documentation and guidance so Product Teams have the material and assets to enable adoption of DevOps principles
- Take part in experimentation and innovation to drive persistent improvement, with the reduction in technical debt and risk as a core principle of engineering within R&D Tech.
- Provide technical direction for DevOps across the Regulatory solution groups and third parties, fostering and maintaining close links with those areas.
- Contribute and engage with engineering capability across GSK, both internal and external third parties to ensure our processes and practices meet a shared goal across Tech.
- Work closely with the Strategy, Design & Test Team engineering teams, ensuring that DevOps, Test, QA and UX are closely aligned on engagements with Product Teams.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events