One of key factors that are important to us is openness to other frameworks than the one you are an expert in, together with strong knowledge of core front-end technologies, best practices and programming design patterns. We emphasize this because we are not so attached to technological fads and specific tools - they might be temporary and pass quickly, especially the front-end ones.
Contrary to that we usually get attached to people, good experts. If you join us, we would like to cooperate with you for a long time.
- creating SPA / PWA applications for e-care or e-commerce systems using Angular according to best practices and software delivery standards,
- designing entire applications or components within the existing solutions,
- supporting less experienced colleagues and doing reviews and giving opinions on their code,
- performance optimization of delivered solutions,
- cooperation with other developers, analysts, and business consultants as well as UX and UI designers on a daily basis.
Who we're looking for?
- you have at least 5 years of experience as a front-end developer,
- you have at least 3 years of experience with Angular, supported by implemented and deployed solutions,
- knowledge of modern frontend architectures for headless, API based backends,
- you have excellent knowledge of HTML5/CSS, Sass as well as RWD and front-end layer performance,
- you have experience in working with REST or GraphQL,
- you have very good English language skills,
- you are familiar with tools, such as: npm, Gulp, Webpack, Git, CI tools.
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages