ViacomCBS Tech in Warsaw plays a crucial role in ViacomCBS`s global engineering organization. Through our projects we make sure that millions of users worldwide can enjoy ViacomCBS content through web, mobile, and TV applications.
Products we develop are exposed to millions of users globally. The majority of our business clients are located in New York or London. Current projects are (e.g.) related to:
- modular VOD platform (e.g. ) supporting video playback (with DRM);
- educational platform with eBooks and games for kids, with parental control.
- We keep our technologies up-to-date, and also have a major impact on the tool set:
- Swift, RxSwift;
- CI-CD (Fastlane, Carthage/SPM, Jenkins);
- XCTest, XCUItest, snapshot tests, test lab;
- MacBook Pro with an additional monitor;
- IDE: XCode;
- Jira, Confluence;
- BitBucket, GitHub;
- Slack, Zoom.
How we work
- Our teams own “how” decisions - we are autonomous regarding the architectural choices, technologies, and approach to providing high quality solutions;
- Our Engineers are involved in every stage of SDLC;
- Our divisions are built from various engineers, i.e. Backend, Mobile, DevOps, Test Automation and System Engineers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches;
- Our products are exposed to millions of users globally;
- We focus on test automation and code quality – and we do that by automating whatever is possible!
- The majority of business clients are located in NY or London;
- Every project is run based on Agile principles using Scrum / Kanban.
Who we're looking for?
- Deep knowledge of iOS ecosystem (Swift, RxSwift);
- Professional experience in relevant technical environment;
- Willingness to learn new languages, frameworks and techniques;
- Experience with software development in globally distributed environment;
- Good command of English (we work directly with colleagues around the World).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses