Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
You will be designing, implementing and maintaining infrastructure hosting Microservices based application in AWS. Mission-critical, long-term internal project. No meetings with clients.
You'll be responsible for:
- designing and implementing new infrastructure components,
- day to day support of developers,
- creating new application hosting environments,
- maintenance of the existing infrastructure,
- Continuous Integration and Deployment.
Employment in the organization with an established position on the market
Full time job contract
Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, MyBenefit card, English lessons during working hours, free fruits
Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
Who we're looking for?
- experience and understanding of Compute AWS Services,
- experience with Terraform and infrastructure as a code concept,
- experience working in Linux based environment.
Nice to have:
- experience with Immutable Infrastructure,
- experience with Ansible,
- experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and GitLab CI.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages