Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
The Cloud Senior Architect will be mainly focused on the assisting our EMEA Head of Cloud & SRE with cloud architecture assignments and consultations all across the Sapiens business units’ organization. He will be involved in both production customers and non-production projects and when required support also PreSale processes.
The Cloud Senior Architect will work with various delivery and support groups of the corporate handling variety of technologies and challenges.
- Work with EMEA L2 teams and lead some of their activities
- Support MGS Customers (running projects and production)
- Support BUs R&D Cloud innovation
- Lead the creation and provisioning of infrastructure (when necessary be involved in such activities).
- Involve in building, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of Sapiens applications with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
- Involve and lead the development of comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Datadog, New Relic and other similar tools.
- Evaluate performance trends and expected changes in demand and capacity, and establish the appropriate scalability plans
Who we're looking for?
Desired Skills and Experience
- Deep understanding of cloud and cloud native principles and practices (must)
- Hands-on experience with cloud environments – AWS or Azure (must) GCP (advantage)
- Deep understanding of CI/CD concepts and practices (must) - 5+ years of experience working on development and production infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience with complex, high-performance distributed systems in production
- 2+ years of hands-on technical leadership as a Principal Engineer or Technical Lead role
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English
- 3-5 Years of experience working with customers aboard
- Orchestration tools - Docker compose, Kubernetes (k8s), etc.
- Virtualization and containers - Docker, runc, VMWare, Xen, KVM, etc.
- Operating systems - Linux and Windows
- API – Management\Gateway
- IDP\IDM (Azure AD , Keycloak , Okta)
- One or more configuration management tools - Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet
- CI\CD – Azure DevOps\Jenkins
- Version control systems - Git
- Networking knowledge - Firewalls, VPNs, proxies & Load balancers , WAF
- Web/Application servers - Nginx, HAProxy, Apache, Tomcat, Jboss
- Storage - Object Store, NFS, SANs, RAID, LVM
- Monitoring – ELK, Grafana, DataDog , Azure Monitoring
- Application security (B2C,B2B , SAML , OAuth)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages