Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
You will be working in the team in Wroclaw, which provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. We are aligned to Wealth Management Americas (WMA) business and IT DevOps Automation support Line where all software development lifecycle is controlled from initial build to production.
- supporting applications release and deployment automation through Micro Focus tool that help us automate release planning and automatic deployment on hosts, platforms, dockers, cloud
- solving all problems related to connecting application developers with release up to production
- ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
- define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- driving process improvement initiatives (especially automation of repetitive tasks)
- supporting Micro Focus tool and technology stack change (move to Gitlab, Azure, dockers - with adopting current automation tools setup to new technology)
- maintaining a knowledge database
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with automation in Unix systems: Bash, Python, Ruby - any scripting language experience
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab…) - we will need to update existing pipelines
- Knowledge of application deployment process configuration and automation
- Basic knowledge about cloud (preferably Azure) and Dockers/Kubernetes (no admin knowledge required)
- DevOps mindset and readiness to apply it to improve daily work
- ITIL process knowledge, especially Change Management
- Familiar with Service Now or other ticketing tool
- Problem-solving skills, good analytical skills, solution design thinking, able to propose solutions and apply them, as well as challenge them with a better approach
- Mindset to automate any repetitive manual work
Experience with Micro Focus tool is welcomed, however we provide an extensive training.
Experience in banking industry is a plus.