About the role
As Team Leader, you will do what it takes to establish a great team that creates a great product together. You will focus on team members—their talents, strengths, and creativity—so that they’re leveraged to maximum effect.
Our goal in this team is to provide an effective way of extending Dynatrace with various technologies that need to be monitored.
If Java is your background but you would like to focus on people, join our team and help us deliver value to our customers. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact. At Dynatrace, we build our product with performance, scale, and security in mind.
Currently, we are looking for two Team Leaders who will lead one of the teams: Extensions, Log Monitoring, and Public Cloud Monitoring.
In the Extensions team, we are working on the delivery of framework capabilities such as local and extensions necessary to manage host-running extensions and management of code execution.
In the Log Monitoring team, we strive to evolve and redefine the whole concept of dealing with logs. We want to make sure our solution can ingest various data formats and present them to the user to deliver answers, not just raw data.
In the Public Cloud Monitoring team, we integrate with cloud monitoring data sources (CloudWatch, Azure Monitor, GCP Monitoring) to grab metrics, logs, events, and traces and process them to be usable by our AI engine
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating an inspiring, cooperative environment with an open communication culture and ownership within a team
- Discovering training needs, and motivating and helping team members to grow
- Acting proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective cross-collaboration, and organizing team-building activities
- Making sure that Scrum and Agile practices are in place
- Doing what it takes to Get Things Done
- Participating in building the product roadmap
- Continuously building upon and improving the Dynatrace product
- Overseeing day-to-day operations and setting clear team goals, with a focus on high performance, quality, and scalability
- Supporting the team with designing, implementing, and testing new features
- Helping Lead Product Engineers in driving value creation and product delivery, and supporting Directors of Software Development with formal tasks that concern the team
- Mentoring team members on software craftsmanship
- Participating in job interviews
Who we're looking for?
Desired skills & experience:
- 5+ years of experience in professional software development, including a leading role
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Java
- Very good communication and cooperation skills
- Strong desire to help other people grow
- Experience with Agile methodologies (for example, as Scrum Master)
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Focus on high quality (to keep up with our no-ops approach)
- Good English communication skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Sala Sportowa
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking