EcoVadis is currently seeking for a skilled Front-End Developer (React+Redux) to join one of our web applications team.
You’ll not only spend time doing hands-on development, but you’ll also collaborate in envisioning for new front-end projects, perform peer code reviews, and mentor junior developers.
You’ll actively collaborate with geographically-dispersed, cross-functional teams to define & maintain APIs, test and deliver complex end-to-end software solutions in a timely fashion.
The ability to effectively collaborate with remote team members and interface with Product Management (of non-technical background) are key for this role.
- Work with UI/UX designers, users & product owners to understand desired application capabilities (e.g. information architecture, interactions, visual design, etc.)
- Work within an agile team to collectively design, develop, test, implement, and support end-to-end software solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Take the ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.: usability, accessibility, performance, etc.) you build and deliver.
- Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing web front-end development.
- Have an ability to swiftly craft rough prototypes (proofs of concepts) to illustrate higher-level concepts, design ideas & solution drafts.
- Work to meet deliver of feature content throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Identify and characterize technical risk throughout SDLC of your work products.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor degree, Master of Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- Practical work experience (& up-to-date theoretical knowledge) with React & Redux is essential
- 2+ years in design and building SPA applications using an application building framework / library (Angular 1.x/2.x, React, Ember, Aurelia, Vue, etc.)
- More than welcome: confirmed project track of building enterprise-grade, Internet-facing web applications for business users (e.g.: security, RESTful Web API design, HTTP in-depth, test automation in the browser, i18n)
- More than welcome: practical proficiency with statically typed languages, especially TypeScript
- More than welcome: experience working with RxJS and redux-saga libraries
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company.
- Fluency in English required.
- Self-driven and team player.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking