In your role as Java Software Developer you will be member of international agile team responsible for application dedicated to monitor and restructure credits in automated electronic way. You will develop and integrate new interfaces, webservices or APIs and adapt existing ones to customers’ needs. You will be involved in the whole DevOps cycle from development, testing until support of maintenance team.
We offer a personalized training and coaching program to get familiar with the application and their business purpose. Working in core banking environment - Credit, you will have an opportunity to acquire experience in financial sector.
Your main tasks are:
- Technical analysis and design of solution
- Advising Business Analysts and clients in terms of technical topics
- Development and implementation of new features, processes, scripts, and adaptation of existing ones
- Creation of new interfaces, adjustments, and integration of external ones
- Quality assurance including taking care of code quality and testing
- Releasing and packaging processes
- On-Call service during releases on weekends might be needed (max. 1-2 releases per quarter)
- Supporting of maintenance team in solving incidents, running rollouts, and bug fixes
- Supporting of testers and test data engineers in their activities
What we expect from you:
- High knowledge of Java8, J2EE6, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Git/Bitbucket, Maven, PL/SQL, WAS Batch API
- High knowledge of Web services (REST and SOAP)
- Good knowledge of Oracle, Data Lake
- Basic knowledge of Scrum / Kanban incl. Jira / Confluence
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
- Pakiet medyczny
- Pakiet medyczny dla rodziny
- Pakiet sportowy
- Pakiet sportowy dla rodziny
- Zimne napoje
- Gorące napoje
- Parking dla samochodów
- Parking dla rowerów