As a Java Developer you will be responsible for maintenance and development of Java applications in Hadoop ecosystem environmnets. You will also be responsible for codes/algorithms/automation preparation and enhancement on Development/Test environment, incident resolution, bug fixing and provide Java support to the team. Developer designs solutions, test cases, implements and prepares documentation regarding Java aspects on Hadoop Platform.
Description of the cluster:
You would work in the Big Data cluster and take care for the needs of the BDAA client who want to have an access to Data lake Platform of Hadoop platform. We work in a cluster structure which allows the project teams to work on their tasks in a self-organized and flexible manner. Each project team assumes product responsibility from start to end, from software development to operation. The teams use agile working methods for their organization in order to be able to deliver products to customers faster and more efficiently.
Your main tasks are:
- Java application development, defect analysis and bug fixing
- Software configuration management and development
- Performing requirement analysis, investigating
- Creation of technical documentation
- Re-Engineering/Refactoring of software systems
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Java and Spring good knowledge
- Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL development experience
- Practical experience in Unix environment and Bash scripting
- Git/Maven basic knowledge
- Relational databases and SQL knowledge
- Hive basic knowledge or willingness to learn
- English B2 level mandatory
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking