In your role as Java Developer you are responsible for understanding complex application, data flows and their business purpose in order to develop and integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape.
Your main task is to design and integrate high quality solutions until deployment into test environments. You support incidents, problems management and implement bug fixes or changes.
- Technical analysis, technical solution design and implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces based on technology used (Spring, Hibernate, UI frameworks)
- Development of applications for modern Cloud platform technology stacks (Dockerized, Microserivces, Serverless)
- In case of incidents or issues, analysis and designing solutions of the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- Creation of technical documentation
- Consultancy and advise of Junior staff in your team on development aspects and co-ordination of local team and the German counterparts
- Support the rollouts in production. Preparing software builds and release packages for the move to test and production environments
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/ Telco or – exceptionally – in person
Who we're looking for?
What do we expect from you:
- Very good Java J2EE, high Spring knowledge or container based application development (incl. WebSphere, Tomcat knowledge)
- Development of standard interfaces based on standard technologies as Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL (Implement interfaces in various technologies with using coding and configuration in webMethods)
- Docker, Kubernetes Serverless
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Oracle and relational databases
- CI / CD - Bitbucket, Teamcity
- Experience with cloud platform, e.g. GCP, Azure, AWS
- Agile Software Development / Scrum
- JIRA/ Confluence
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level (mandatory)
- German - not mandatory
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking