In your role as Java Software Developer you will be member of international scrum team responsible for application dedicated to monitor and restructure credits in automated electronic way. You will develop and integrate new processes or modules and adapt existing ones to customers’ needs. You will be involved in the whole DevOps cycle from development, testing until support of maintenance team.
We offer a personalized training and coaching program to get familiar with the application and their business purpose. Working in core banking environment - Credit, you will have an opportunity to acquire experience in financial sector.
Remote work ( until the global situation is clarified)
Your main tasks will be:
- Technical analysis and design of solution
- Advising Business Analysts and clients in terms of technical topics
- Development and implementation of new features, processes, scripts, and adaptation of existing ones
- Creation of new interfaces, adjustments, and integration of external ones
- Quality assurance including taking care of code quality and testing
- Releasing and packaging processes
- Supporting of maintenance team in solving incidents, running rollouts, and bug fixes
- Supporting of testers and test data engineers in their activities
Who we're looking for?
- Basic knowledge or willingness to learn process modelling tools (preferred IBM BPM (BAW))
- Basic knowledge of Scrum / Kanban incl. Jira / Confluence
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don't have to send your CV - a link to your profile or portfolio will be ok!
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking