THE PORTFOLIO OF PROJECTS is run by a talented team that works on mission-critical applications for top-level global financial institutions. The team provides a wide range of services to end customers within Temenos space, including greenfield implementation, upgrades, delivering new features, and running support services. The Team consists of experienced consultants and boasts an informal atmosphere based on collaboration and trust. Do not miss your chance to make an early contribution to Luxoft Temenos practice development.
- Run GAP analysis between client requirements and T24 latest versions in the TPH area
- Identify clients' requirements and potential gaps, create requirement documents for their resolutions.
- Ensure any solutions proposes are realistic and with the agreed scope of the project.
- Analyze client business requirements and produce functional documents for addressing the requirements
- Manage and execute solution design with development and testing teams to ensure the requirements are correctly addressed and the build plan is executed accordingly.
Who we're looking for?
- Practical experience in TPH implementation
- SME level in payments area (SWIFT., STP, RTGS, etc.)
- Detailed understanding of T24 architecture, customization, and parametrization techniques
- Good problem-solving skills and presentation skills as well as stakeholder management skills
- Good written, verbal communication skills & management reporting
- Must be fluent in English - verbal and written
- Trade finance and Loans products
- Customer onboarding
- FCM and Compliance