You'll be working in a new Transaction Monitoring team based in Poland, part of the global Anti-Money Laundering Transaction Monitoring program organization. Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
*Are you an experienced software engineer? Are you curious to learn new platforms and technologies? Do you like operating software as much as developing it? Are you already experienced with Anti-Money Laundering platforms or are you curious to take a step into Financial Crimes Prevention technology?
We're looking for someone like that to provide an engineering edge to our new Poland team:
- Develop, maintain and operate Anti-money laundering software
- Integrate bug fixes and enhancements delivered by our product vendor
- Adopt the strategic build chain and related DevOps tools
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in IT industry, at least 5 years of IT experience as DevOps or related
- Practical implementation of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration within enterprise platforms including integration of test automation into CI/CD process with strategic tooling.
- engineering or programming background and a strong understanding of programming constructs (Java/SQL)
- Strong DevOps experience using GitLab, Nexus, GitHub
- Scripting languages: Python, Go
- Hands-on experience on Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of configuration management, build monitoring and backup systems/solutions
- Master's computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Agile work environment experience
- Experience in managing Microsoft Azure based environments, a good understanding of networking concepts and principles
- Experience in migrating apps into the cloud
- Hands-on experience with auto-deployment solution
- Practical knowledge of Big data solutions
- Good knowledge of Reporting layers (Power BI/Tableau)
- IT Service Management practices (for example, ITIL), software development life cycle (understanding of Waterfall, RUP, Agile methodologies)
- Financial background, experience with complex risks management platforms
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence