Join a scrum development team that is part of program at the top of the firm's priority list and has a history of promoting from within!
You will develop multiple derivatives trading platforms and deal with real life, most complex financial-investment products.
Join Luxoft and you will be able to:
- create business driven functionalities and address newly published market regulations,
- work in local, collocated team (size of 6) but cooperate closely with business and 32 other developers spread globally.
You will work with:
- Java 7/8
- XML, XSLT
- Oracle DB
- Unix Servers
- Own entire task lifecycle from the Open state to Closed, ensure all work carried out is tested and included into release.
- Develop various level, automated tests. Ensure that modifications have not done harm to other parts of the platform.
- Code with future proofing and re-usability of code in mind.
- Perform code reviews, pair-programming or any other team agreed, best practices.
- Be fully engaged into team meetings, respect other's people time.
- Improve application. Doing any change you should be ready to leave codebase in better shape than when you entered it.
- Pay attention to applications health: *- analyze and recommend new procedures and techniques to improve the supportability and stability of systems, *- ensure technical risks and issues are raised within the team.
- Use internal reporting systems as per advised rules.
Who we're looking for?
- Present English language skills on upper-intermediate+
- Have knowledge of OOP, including design patterns
- Have work experience with: *- any Java development IDE *- Tomcat, *- Oracle DB *- JDBC
- Demonstrate knowledge of at least 3 from the list: JSON, JMS, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, JSF, JTA
Demonstrate professional experience with refactoring and test driven development
Desire to build relationships with distributed Subject Matter Experts
- Demonstrate good written, verbal, and communications skills to interact with multicultural staff and customers
- Be willing to work in a very dynamic environment
- Have a passion for working with ambitious, high standard, engineering teams
- Have strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be willing to keep building internal, developer's knowledge base-documentation in lightweight, agile way.
- Have experience as Scrum Team member
- Have experience with gathering functional specifications, analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications
- Have experience with application integration
- Be able to look at various systems and their specification and from these understand the entire picture of the entire IT system