Join our team as AWS DevOps and make an impact on the health and lives of people around the world!
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills related to the AWS cloud and the IaC process in the 'automation first' approach. Work in projects related to the exploration of gene signals and the care of these data (data warehouse). You will be responsible for the development, configuration, deployment, and maintenance of project environments (dev, test, pre-prod, prod). Meet us and find out more!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Daily cooperation with our client to understand and support business requirements;
- Design, development and implementation of the new solution;
- Testing and evaluation of your code as per business needs;
- Working with your team towards common goals and delivering results as contracted.
Who we're looking for?
You might be the perfect match if you are/have :
- Working experience in CI/CD and DevOps Orchestration tools;
- Working experience in scripting (Bash) and programming (Python);
- Linux as your second language;
- Good command of English.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Working experience in Gitlab and Confluence;
- AWS Certification or in progress;
- Some DOCKER experience;
- An agile approach and some SDLC knowledge;
- A willingness to learn more!
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages