About the client:
Our client is a UK subsidiary of a global financial house working in multiple markets and asset classes.
About the project: We are currently looking to expand our 11-strong Kyiv team developing and supporting a variety of projects and services within client's Risk IT with a developer focused on a new functionality development. The project is an ongoing development of a Market Financial Risk Analytics system that receives information from different sources, including vendor solutions for capital markets such as Murex.
Technologies used: .NET with a large number of vendor solutions for capital markets including Murex. MS SQL as RDBMS.
Opportunities: Rapidly growing team with opportunities for working directly with business users, expanding technical and capital markets knowledge, and developing consultancy / soft skills. Successful candidate would join a highly professional distributed team. Currently, the team works in WFH mode.
- Deliver FRTB IMA components
- Utilize Azure cloud
- Performance tuning
Who we're looking for?
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Azure functions (or big willing to learn)
- Python (or big willing to learn)
- Git / Svn / JIRA
- Control-M Batch scheduling
- Experience of working in an investment banking technology environment.
- Planning and prioritization skills.
- Autonomy in performing tasks and ownership in making decisions
Preference will be given to candidates with expertise in :
- Experience of working on FRTB SA and IMA projects
- Have a "can do" attitude with flexibility to adapt.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to simplify technical jargon into business speech
- Experience of presenting to all levels of management and across different departments.
- Proven track record of delivering to Risk/Middle Office/Front Office.
- Should carry an analytical mind-set.
- Provide cross-functional training and support for other members of the team to ensure that objectives of the team
- Agile and flexible approach to delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure clarity of communication to users and Technology colleagues.
- Prioritise and structure own workload according to delivery requirements.
- A fast learner with the ability to understand, retain and apply new information quickly.