We are looking for a candidate to work within our Privileged Access Management (PAM) engineer team. He will be responsible for the design, engineering, testing, documenting, and packaging of solution for our Centrify solution. You will work with the operational team to assist in deployment/change and supporting them during escalations to ensure smooth stable operations.
Are you a passionate system engineer with a strong focus on delivery? Are you experienced with integrating third party software solutions into a complex environment?
- collaborate closely with vendor-, delivery-, infrastructure- and project teams, giving technical advice, reviewing designs, implementing CI/CD pipelines and helping out when required
- liaise with the Business and Solution Architect to proactively drive Business / IT alignment
- provide SME and Level-3 support
- plan and coordinate all infrastructure and database needs and meet non-functional aspect of an applications
- increase of automation and provide DevOps support
- provide high and low-level estimates of efforts
- participate in project work (agile delivery methodology)
- define and implement checklist- and standardization guidelines
Who we're looking for?
- Have a strong Windows system engineering background within a large organisation
- Working with Windows engineering to design and deploy Windows cluster based application solution.
- Design automated packaging, staging and deployment processes for Windows-based application products
- Strong Active Directory skills including multi-factor, multi-domain, and multi-tenant environments; domain trust relationships, organizational units, rights inheritance, DNS and GPOs; group assignments and role delegations.
- Experience deploying PAM solutions in a large, distributed environment such as Centrify
- understanding of Azure and Windows security tools and best practices
- Solid understanding of how Role Based Access Control (RBAC) works in large, distributed environments
- Unix access model and the usage of bridges to connect to AD
- Work within Azure environments and its offerings (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS), PowerShell, Azure Resource Manager templates (ARM Templates), Load balancing, Firewall, and DNS