Luxoft is seeking support in strengthening our team for a large engagement with one of the Swedish OEMs. The project covers overall system integration and development of a converged Instrument cluster/Infotainment project. We are looking for senior roles with extensive experience in overall embedded SW development for the automotive industry.
As a System Feature Architect within the SW Factory organization, you will support to define system Epics/Features that apply to the system as a whole and on key subparts of the system.
You will be leading work around Feature architecture, design and documentation of Epics and Features. Furthermore, you will also support and coach the teams to follow Epics/Features and decisions taken on their daily work.
The role also involving supporting Product/Feature owners to consolidate system requirements into Epics/Features.
Define overall system/software architecture with a focus on the architectural design decisions and design principles that apply to the system as a whole and/or are key for the system as such. The role of the architect is mainly a supporting and coordinating role for the project organization. System Architect has the final mandate to take decisions on architecture and he/she has a responsibility for the quality and documentation structure of the design work done by the teams within the project organization. An architect works independently and should have excellent communication skills, including fluent in English.
Who we're looking for?
- Ability to communicate advanced and complex concepts and ideas persuasively and concisely to all levels of the business
- Ability to support and define high level solutions for Combined Digital Systems (Cluster + Infotainment)
- Negotiation skills - including but not limited to conflict resolution, problem-solving and decision making
- Leadership skills - including but not limited to mentoring, coaching, and training abilities.
- Agile practitioner having extensive experience with Agile Methodologies ( Scrum, SAFe etc)
- Able to define and maintain mapping between customer requirements, features and feature development teams
- Experience in software development and architecture in infotainment domain and Instrument Cluster
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR, AGL, Automotive SPICE, Safety (ISO26262) compliance
- Well versed in software planning methodologies
- Hands-on experience in Linux and Android for Automotive and RTOS i.e. QNX
- Have affinity for Open-source
- Experience with Cluster features such as Speedo, Gauges, Telltales and Warnings