We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager with a focus on the migration projects, especially Skype to Teams migration (specifically persistent chat channels and bots). This is to support our client from the investment banking industry, Infrastructure & Security Engineering area.
Project Management for the following tasks for Stream, Whiteboard and Teams Rooms Pilots:
- Internal product pilot end user communications and coordination
- Running weekly status meetings, planning, and progress tracking
- Management updates
- Non-technical Assist article authoring
- Delivering the project on time, in the expected quality and within budget according to defined contracts.
- Responsible for all necessary planning, controlling and reporting tasks within its project.
- Providing the stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the status of committed
- Ensures that the project follows standardization according to SDLC definitions and other PM/quality standards.
- Complies with given standards and regulations.
- Managing risks, issues and dependencies.
- Project change management.
- Adequate project documentation.
- Contributing to a positive team spirit.
Who we're looking for?
- Technical project management experience, 5+ years within the finance sector / IT industry or large and complex environments.
- Experience with systems/data migration projects (ideally Skype to Teams or similar)
- High level technical knowledge of Skype/Teams
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level IT infra knowledge
- Data driven decision making
- Solid and proven experience in communication with Senior Management.
- Excellent coordination and global team driving skills, in particular driving the remote project team and managing the stakeholder's relationships.
- Excellent technical planning capabilities, recognizing the dependencies within the program and various risks and building appropriate scenarios.
- Resource planning and resource management.
- Risk analysis, dependencies, and decision analysis skills.
- Presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Conflict resolution, problem-solving skills, and the ability to make sound decisions under stress.
- Prince2, PMI, MSP, APM or equivalent certifications
- Previous experience in the investment banking industry / experience in modeling of the banking processes related to information security and compliance
- Experience with: JIRA, Confluence, MS Office toolkit (advanced Excel)