We run our data platform on Azure, and use technologies like ADLS, AKS, Databricks, EventHub, Synapse, SQLServer, DevOps, Terraform, BICEPS, Python, Bash, Git, ELK and more.
As a Tech lead in the data platform, you will coach the engineers in your team. You will leverage your technicality to grow those around you, drive your team's performance and relentlessly improve the quality of your systems. You are a role model who leads from the front.
You will lead the design of new or changed solutions and guide these through gates like architecture and security, by documenting, presenting and communicating.
You will guide your team through all aspects of engineering and being hands on (~50%). You will develop and operate critical services. You will frequently collaborate with stakeholders in a variety of functions including but not limited to engineering, product, architects.
You will coach and develop the engineers in your team/ You will be responsible for timely delivery of new features and with good quality. In addition to this, you will confer with leaders, and key stakeholders determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, scalability and time-to-market for new and existing products.
- Nurture, grow and develop engineering talent in the team.
Technology, Craft & Delivery
- Technical Incident Management (including reoccurring 24x7 standby duties)
- Building quality software and infrastructure
- Continuous Quality and Process Improvement
Architecture & Product Strategy
- Thought partner for Product to define, shape and deliver the roadmap.
- Thought partner for Architecture to define, shape and deliver the architectural runway.
- Drive innovation in own team
- Guide solutions through the architectural board
Who we're looking for?
Azure Solution Architecture, Azure DevOps, Data Architecture, Corporate Communication, People ManagementNICE TO HAVE
Microsoft Azure Networking, Data Engineering, Apache Airflow, Microsoft Azure Data Lake, Agile Methodology