We've been engaged by a large European Bank to provide resources to their Murex program.
Joining this program you will have the benefit of working with an established client team, fully involved in the project initiation through to project implementation.
You will be working with an established team of Murex Test Analysts both in India and onshore and perform tasks linked to test design/strategy, unit testing, SIT & UAT.
The automated testing platform used by the client is MXtest.
Daily tasks include:
- Perform detailed analysis around the products and modules in scope to determine coverage required
- Define stream test strategy and approach
- Configure, execute and report on test phases / test cycles
- Configure and automate trade insertion, event insertion, reports and extract reconciliations
- Work with business analysts, developers and vendors to resolve defects
- Review and quality assure test cases
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years Murex testing experience
- Good exposure to Murex functionality, mainly on FO, BO, MO.
- Experience within global markets, good functional understanding
- Good understanding of FI, IRD type trades is expected
- Experience in test planning and defining test strategies for small to medium sized changes.
- Building test scenarios based on the Client Requirement
- Strong understanding of and adherence to general test practices. Some experience in Murex specific test best-practices is expected
- Experienced in working with stakeholders (client team) and able to prioritize work.
- Should be able to help the junior analyst in his day-to-day work
- Experience in MXtest / ONYX experience would be a plus
- Experience in other Murex modules like Market Risk, Credit Risk, Accoounting, etc.