Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world leaders in Banking. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
If you know Capital Market regulations, have worked with regulatory requirements and keen to implement new ones from scratch - write us and join our team. We are currently looking for new team member to work on the Capital Requirements Regulations (business Know How) for European branch.
- Development of BRDs and FSDs based on new distributed regulations
- Close cooperation with Business Owners for proper requirement implementation
- Requirement elicitation
- Stakeholder management
- Working with Dev/QAs within SDLC
Who we're looking for?
- Solid BA working experience (5+years)
- Strong analytical skills
- Investment Banking / Wealth Management domain experience.
- Experience in Regulatory reporting
- Experience working with large data set analysis from multiple sources
- Strong attention to detail
- Numerical and logical mindset
- Experience with: Prudential Regulatory Reports covering European / German jurisdictions including but not limited to: COREP, FINREP, Resolution Planning, IRRBB, ICAAP, National Reporting, AnaCredit and Million Loans
- Experience in Liquidity Reporting specifically LCR, ALMM, AE and NSFR reporting
- Qualified Accountant
- Business Objects experience
- Axiom Experience
- Exposure to relationship databases