The team is looking for a Automated Quality Assurance Engineer to assist with the ongoing development of a synthetic swaps application. Based in Krakow, the successful candidate will join project team organized into 4 SCRUM teams+automation teams
The team is responsible for designing, developing and supporting a synthetic swaps system for trading Total Return Swaps, Synthetic Equity Swaps, Basket Swaps and Contracts for Difference. Project latest initiatives include extending system functionality to support new products and markets, as well as improvement of system scalability and resilience, migration to new technologies(Microservices, Kafka, Cucumber Automation).
The system is large scale enterprise application based on a C#.NET Windows-GUI communicating with a J2EE server, backed by a C# server side calculation engine and Oracle database.
- You will be a part of the team responsible for Frontend and Backend test automation
- Develop and execute automated tests
- Work closely with manual QA testers to transfer manual actions into automation tests
- Investigate for potential bottlenecks in existing automation framework
- Exposure to CI tools (such as TeamCity, GitLab)
- Work within the agile sprint pattern
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in coding using Java Core
- Experience with E2E testing frameworks BBD such as Cucumber
- Experience with Unix
- Experience with Git
- Experience with any SQL database systems
- Experience in financial services