The Workforce Management & Operations team works to support Group CIO (GCIO) to improve their efficiency and compliance. We work together with the central COO team and GCIO partners to develop processes, reporting and monitoring which are best suited to the needs and objectives of our division. We support the resource hiring process by providing guidelines and managing the requests within GCIO. We document and communicate the approval chains aligned with global guidelines for approvals, and we manage the restrictive hiring process, including monthly projections, administration of the Hiring tool for request and submissions to HR.
We provide advisory services to our partners to enable them to:
- Improve their performance against their target KPIs
- Improve their workforce planning
- Develop an understanding of the processes and systems in place to support them for resource requests
- Avoid compliance issues and manage to their resource targets
The Workforce Management Business Partner is responsible for managing the regular hiring process for the assigned GCIO department, acting both the enabler as well as a controller while following the GCIO principles and guidelines. The role includes as well, but is not limited to, supporting assigned department in a wide range of workforce-related initiatives that include compliance, headcount planning & management and reporting activities.
The Workforce Management Business Partners team with 8 talented members is fully located in Wroclaw. We are a team of passionate individuals who understand, that sharing experiences and supporting others builds the synergy and great working atmosphere. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- Act as responsible Workforce Management Business Partner for service execution of assigned department
- Enable N-3/N-4 delivery organizations (consult, communicate, educate)
- Perform reviews, understand challenges, create solutions
- Ensure quality and timeliness of delivery in cooperation with the departamental Workforce & COO teams and GCIO COO Workforce teams
- Delivery tracking and exception monitoring
- Hiring & Approval Management
- GCIO and Group COO hiring guidelines, targets and approval process
- Manage consolidated hiring pipeline and data quality
- Hiring request maintenance and change request management
- First point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders
- User Support and Training
- Support workforce-related and departmental internal initiatives
Who we're looking for?
- 2-5 years of experience in large organisations, ideally in international environment
- Advance MS Excel to work with data
- Ability to and experience in challenging more senior stakeholders if required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Fluent English both spoken and written, excellency in communication
- High organizational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Experience in managing and executing day-to-day resource management / business management processes in a large organization