The role is part of the Global LDAP & DPAS Operations team providing Operations Support to the LDAP Directory services and Physical Access Security Systems. The role also includes responsibilities for Level 2 Support and deployment of projects for key security services in the team. (LDAP Directory Services, HSM, PAS etc.)
The role will also be key in providing regional coverage and working with clients and partners in maintenance & implementation of the project requirements.
The coverage of the role will be to provide global support for service adoption, debugging of issues and maintenance items. In addition to this, Quarterly Maintenance \ DR events will require regional support and provide contingency for other global team members.
The candidate will be part of a global team present in Switzerland, Singapore, Raleigh and Wroclaw. The candidate will be supporting a wider clientele globally present in the bank.
The primary platform for support will be based on the LDAP Directory services, deployment of services, providing support for adoption, debugging of issues and maintenance issues (administration tasks, documentation creation, evaluation etc..)
In addition to the core ask, the candidate will also be key in providing regional coverage and support in the adoption & operation of all LDAP platforms, working with clients and partners.
On-call work will be expected as part of a global support model. However, it is expected that this will be of low frequency due to the follow the sun support model and level 1 team providing a global presence.
Who we're looking for?
- Directory Skills (LDAP, PING Directory)
- Unix\ Linux Operating Systems Environment
- TLS\SSL, PKI Certificates
- Broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- Solid Numeracy and Analytical Skills
- Exposure to large (1000+ Server environment)
- MS Word \ Excel \ PowerPoint
- Scripting and Programming awareness
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Directory Experience (LDAP) e.g. Sun\Oracle\DSEE\UnBoundID\PING Directory
- LDAP Protocols, LDAP Command line tools
- Korn Shell \ Scripting
- In Depth knowledge of TCP\IP
- Banking Experience & exposure to change management procedures
- Splunk & Monitoring Tools
- Advanced Troubleshooting experience
- Good Interpersonal skills with experience of working with global teams