Acquisition and Collection building block is responsible for automated ingestion of all the data to our Data Platform. It is designed to be highly performant, highly reliable distributed system, running in AWS cloud using AWS native tech. It is continuously developed, and all the team members have influence on how particular parts are designed and implemented.
The development team cooperates with stakeholders and teams responsible for different blocks of Data Platform, located all around the world, in the US, Europe, and Asia.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Writing code for new functionalities or enhancements
- Taking part in the design process
- Cooperating with the team in agile (SCRUM) approach
- Work with Product Managers on backlog and sprint planning
- As a part of 3rd level of support provided by the team - helping to investigate and resolve problems where technical support is unable to fix the issue
Who we're looking for?
- Deep knowledge of .NET 4.* and Core
- Knowledge of Web Development (how web pages work behind the scene)
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of Cloud computing fundamentals (AWS is a preference)
- Understanding of SCRUM methodology
- Out-of-the-box thinking and proactiveness
- Communicative English in both speaking and writing
- You have hands-on experience with Chromium
- You know machine learning concepts
- You are a certified AWS specialist