Join our Competence Centre in Warsaw and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
This is long term project of reimplementation of an old Murex instance using the latest MX.3. Project is Front to Back with the full scope of ERM and regulatory.
The project will include an end to end redesign of the solution based on the MXpress best practices.
- Technical Analysis of changes, solution design, development/configuration and unit testing of DataMart, Reporting
- Technical Analysis of changes, solution design, development and unit testing
- End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of Murex Development experience
- Advanced Market DataMart Reporting
- Advanced SQL
- Good general financial market understanding
- Knowledge of pre trade framework along with MSL scripting language