LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
About the Project:
For the development of a next generation ECU in premium vehicles, we are looking for experienced DevOps/Continuous Integration Engineer for embedded C++ software (m/f/d). Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced engineers to ensure software delivery for an entire main ECU used in future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer.
Support an international team of embedded C++ developers, software architects and ECU specialists based in several locations in Europe.
Linux / Docker / Ansible / GitHub / Artifactory / Python / bash / CMake / zuul / doit / conan / JIRA / Confluence / OpenStack / ELK / Grafana
You will be responsible for improving the existing continuous integration environment and supporting developers to solve build issues:
- will partner and support a close working relationship with team members, peers, engineering and development teams for project work and to solve issues that arise.
- develop and extend tools to maintain and monitor deployments.
- identify opportunities for automation and lead the development of systems to address those opportunities.
- write and manage scripts using a version-controlled repository; scripts of various types are used to automate system management and event notification.
- supports highly virtualized servers consisting of different high availability techniques i.e. clustering, load balancing, and cluster file systems.
If you have a strong belief in automation in all aspects and you get annoyed with manual repetitive tasks then join us and feel the petrol in veins!
Who we're looking for?
- Python scripting
- Git (GitHub or similar) / Source control systems
- Ansible / Configuration Management
- Docker / Container
- bash / cmd / powershell
- Linux / Windows environment
- English language written and spoken
- Problem solving, Critical thinking
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills
- Customer-Centric Mindset
- Passion and Proactivity (Intrinsically Motivated)
- Atlassian JIRA / Confluence
- Conan Package Manager
- zuul (or similar continuous integration tool)
- ELK (or similar log parsing tools)
- Grafana (or similar reporting tools)
- OpenStack (or similar cloud solution)