Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on identity management for users, access management for applications and infrastructure, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an IT Project Manager, you'll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
We're looking for an IT Project Manager to:
- lead the delivery of IT projects within an extremely critical security program
- manage the risk, dependencies, quality and change at the project level
- drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
- assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
- liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
- allocate, utilize, and direct personnel resources to drive project tasks to completion
Who we're looking for?
Your expertise, experience
- worked as an IT project manager, focusing on delivering software products ideally with 4+years' experience within the finance sector
- has worked in large-scale infrastructure programs in the past
- managed all facets of medium-scale projects and met deliverables
- strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
- proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall-oriented teams
- adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
- excel under pressure
- able to manage highly demanding stakeholders
- PMP/Prince2 certification considered as a plus