Agile Analytics Engineer
Lead the World in Essentials for a Better Life
- KIMBERLY CLARK Sp. z o.o
- Employment contract
Skills and Experience:
- B.S., B. A. degree. A master’s degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
- Strong experience in IT (or equivalent) influencing large, remote, global teams and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Agile Analytics/Advanced Analytics space.
- Strong knowledge of front end tools including Tableau and SAP Business Objects.
- Strong background in HANA and SAP BW systems preferred
- Strong functional background to have solid understanding of CPG business along with detailed technical knowledge to generate insights from data. Understands the range of and potential measurements & models needed in a large CPG business.
- Demonstrated skills in analytics delivery, client relationship management, keen sense of urgency in delivering results, business knowledge, intuition and judgment, high cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity, effective communication/collaboration.
- Excellent visual & design skills in data representation.
- Extensive experience bringing data together from multiple platforms and showcase in easy-to-understand visualizations. Skills in turning data into insights.
- Experience leading IT projects and/or programs with strong SDLC experience including Agile/Waterfall methodologies. Exposure to Agile fundamentals.
Project you can join
Agile Analytics Engineer – Data & Analytics Team
- The Data & Analytics team is organized around world-class data, advanced analytics and automation, to drive business value for the K-C organization. We are a group of curious people and critical thinkers focused on solving the problems of the day and opportunities of the future through applied intelligence and data science.
- The Data & Analytics team is a central part of Kimberly-Clark’s mission to be innovative in creating new ideas that add value for our customers and business partners. We strive to utilize data and sophisticated, quantitative methods to discover insights that shape strategic decision-making within Technology and the Business. We are looking for an individual contributor who is passionate about data, working in new and agile ways, as well as understands artificial intelligence and its application in our industry.
- This critical role will help the Agile Teams become the librarian of KC-EMEA existing and future business-centric data lake and will become an expert at selling and demonstrating the “art of possible” with analytics. The right person for this role is proactive with stakeholders, a self-starter who can work under broad direction, and passionate about storytelling with data.
- Our growing team seeks an analytic and creative thinker who is experienced with analytics platforms to create insights at scale, capable of developing a point of view, sharing findings with leaders across the organization, and turning them into action.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as a trusted advisor for business partners and business teams, the Global Agile Analytics Engineer will answer new questions and provide leadership and direction in building out K-C’s journey to take information to insights that drive business results.
- Accountable for the development of Agile Analytics on existing data sets and capabilities for Kimberly Clark EMEA and for building out capabilities that will provide K-C with competitive edge around prescriptive, predictive and alert-based analytics.
- Deliver Agile Analytical solutions with hands-on data blending and reporting/visualization skills. Drive opportunities to reuse the same reporting environment across multiple solutions and regions.
- Work collaboratively with business clients, business partners and across the IT organization to define, prototype, and implement new technologies to enable business objectives.
- Deliver innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions to meet enterprise needs and to drive business growth and profitability.
- Maintain good metadata and data quality ethics.
- Responsible for the definition of our data fabric across capabilities and a business centric data lake. Assist in the creation of the library of all capabilities of data and information for KC-EMEA.
- Provide thought leadership in emerging data and analytic technologies (i.e., HANA, Hadoop, R, Alteryx, Tableau, etc.).
- Extensive collaboration with IT Services Delivery Teams to ensure high performance of the global application portfolio. Collaborate with all EDM&A teams for development of the capabilities platform.
Working for the global organization, with a long history and a great corporate culture that focus heavily on its people development
An opportunity to take part in a digital transformation working with the newest, cutting edge technologies on solutions for the whole EMEA region
Attractive employment conditions:
- competitive salary
- benefits package,
- private health care,
- premium brand new office in the centre of Kraków,
- flexible work,
- great atmosphere
Possibility to work in an international team with the best IT professionals from all over the world
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events