A challenging and exciting position as a project manager in the fast-growing area of IT Security addressing emerging threats and regulatory requirements with groundbreaking products and solutions.
The opportunity to lead high profile, ambitious global change projects in the IT Security space as part of a dedicated global program and project delivery team within a top tier financial services company. The project manager will drive one or more workstreams in the strategic network segmentation program in the bank.
Be a member of the Warsaw based Program Delivery team - about 15 Project and Program Managers delivering various initiatives in the Enterprise & Security Services organization.
Be a member of the "virtual" Network Security project team spread across Poland, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States, as well as Singapore, Hong Kong and India, focusing on Network Security related projects and programs.
Highly professional culture, empowering project managers to be leaders and investors, with responsibilities for project delivery, financial management, strategic risk taking, business partner engagement and people leadership.
15 people in Poland
Risk & issue management
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the workstream members, including integrating with and providing oversight of deliverables owned by 3rd parties
- Manage Programs and/or Projects to deliver against agreed scope, on time and within budget.
- Responsibility to plan and manage budget, resources and achievements.
- Responsibility to build detailed business cases, cost plans and RAID logs
- Responsible for the successful and timely implementation of all IT relevant tasks associated with projects.
- Working according to the internal project methodology
- Project risks and issues log maintained and communicated, with appropriate critical issue as required.
- Executive project status reporting for Steering Committee and up to Managing Director level.
Who we're looking for?
- 7+ years' delivery experience working as an IT project or program manager
- Networks / Network Security project management experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience in managing large, geographically distributed project teams successfully
- Strong communication & and influencing skills with an ability to tailor communications based on the needs of the intended audience, and with an ability to interact successfully with senior management as part of business partner boards
- Strong problem solving, solution & goal oriented personality, ability to deliver quality under high workload
- Fluent written and spoken in English
- Prior Banking, Financial Services or Consulting experience would be helpful
- PMP (or similar) qualification
- CCNA (or higher) qualification
- A degree or higher education in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work