We've been engaged by a large Australian bank to provide resources to their Murex development team working on their FRTB Murex Market Risk implementation program.
We require an experienced Integration developer and lead with strong knowledge of Murex and broad exposure to financial markets. You will be working in a team of Murex Developers on a variety off tasks.
Not only will you be responsible for your own deliverable, you will also work with the other team members to advise them on solution design, review their work, ..
Development of the implementation of the FRTB scope of work.
Technical Analysis of changes, solution design, development and unit testing both for your own development as well as for team members
End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team.
Along with the FRTB project, you might also be involved in leading other team members working on a wide-ranging number of projects, from regulatory risk, to binary upgrades to validating small enhancements from the Continuous Build team
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of Murex MxML and Datamart experience with in depth understanding
- Experience in Murex solution design. Murex architecture knowledge
- Advanced MxML workflow and formulae development
- Extensive XSLT, Interface knowledge
- Oracle and/or SQL Server RDBMS Fundamentals and good SQL skills.
- Basic pretrade
- Experience of working with Jira
- Agile SDLC experience
- Strong Technology Background
- Exposure to Assets classes - MM, Fixed Income, FX and IR Derivatives
- Strong communication skills
- DevOps on Murex experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc) highly regarded
- Good Java experience, especially integrating Java code in MxML
- Experience in FRTB & TDS in Murex
- Exposure to Commodity type trades
- Pretrade experience
- Technical solution design experience and start-to-end solution ownership