We are looking for a Project Lead to support Securities Services Germany in the delivery of a strategic redesign of technical order routing.
The aim of the project is to consolidate and streamline Bank's exchange memberships and technical connectivity across the EMEA region, with focus on Germany and their exchange memberships.
Securities Services Germany provides Investor Services to insurance clients, sovereign sector and asset managers, as well as Direct Custody and Clearing Services to Banks and Broker Dealers.
Our products range from Fund Administration (over EUR 300 bn assets under administration) and Global Custody Services (over EUR 300 bn assets under custody) in Investor Services, to a full-range Business Process Outsourcing product for Banks' Securities Operations.
Across all products, our platform processes a daily average of 1.9m Securities transactions in 2021.
About Product Delivery:
Sustaining our success and business growth is only possible by constantly improving, expanding and optimizing our product and service range.
This is where Product Delivery and our teams of project managers and business analysts, skilled with both methodology and subject matter expertise, come into play.
As a central delivery function across Securities Services, we collaborate with Product, Operations and Technology teams to prioritize investments and apply a holistic design-thinking approach to define and deliver the best outcomes for our customers.
The Project Lead will hold most or all of these responsibilities:
- Defining the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes
- Managing delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, communications, budget and risks
- Defining resource needs, responsibilities and schedules
- Working within project controls and procedures, as well as established quality assurance processes
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project leadership and committees (as appropriate) and making recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Providing guidance and maintaining a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives
- Adhering to Bank's project methodology at all times
Who we're looking for?
The profile should include the following skills and traits:
- Experience in project management in financial services, ideally in the area of trading systems
- Excellent coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills towards stakeholders on all management levels
- Excellent English language skills
- Conscientiousness and capability to assume ownership
- High Resilience in focusing on results and delivery