SAP Functional Engineer – Controlling & Financial Business Planning
Lead the World in Essentials for a Better Life
- KIMBERLY CLARK Sp. z o.o
- Employment contract
- Experienced in SAP FI-CO modules with hands on expertise in requirements analysis, solution design, configuration and testing of sub functions within SAP FI-CO such as:
- Cost Center & Profit Center Accounting (CCA & PCA)
- Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
- Product Costing (CO-PC)
- Accounts Receivables (FI-AR)
- Financial Supply Change Management (FSCM)
- Exposure to digital technologies and SAP S4 HANA is preferred but is not mandatory.
- Experience with non-SAP applications within the scope of the FI capability, such as Anaplan, Concur, Facilities Management apps is also preferable.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is a must
Project you can join
The Controlling & Financial Business Planning Functional Engineer leads and delivers the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support for SAP FI-CO and other financial applications within a wide range of financial business process areas that include but is not limited to Cost and Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Financial Reporting, Facilities Management and Accounts Receivables.
You will perform leading-edge work and develop new approaches / solutions and will be viewed as an expert in complex application environments, encompassing both business process understanding and technical expertise.
- Working on SAP FI-CO projects and enhancements as defined by a Resource Manager.
- Occasional L2 support activities and high priority incident management.
- Sustaining Operational Excellence by maintaining stable IT operations.
- Building IT Talent, within KC´s Digital Talent strategy, by identifying your own learning opportunities and by contributing to others development.
- Working for the global organization that focuses heavily on its people development.
- An opportunity to take part in digital transformation projects, working with the newest, cutting edge technologies on solutions for the whole EMEA region.
- Attractive employment conditions (competitive salary, benefits package, flexible work).
- Possibility to work in an international team with the best IT professionals from all over the world.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events