The role is within the global organization Solution Design & Engineering department of International Wealth Management division. The direct team is located in Wroclaw and provides services within Advisory and Investment Management Technology department managed from Zurich. The team builds, deploys and maintains solutions of the areas: Risk Calculation, Trade Recommendation, Asset Allocation and Integration.
Reporting to manager in Poland, cooperation with teams from different locations, mainly Zurich.
The system is composed of a risk engine and a data warehouse in which underlying securities are maintained and enriched with information from internal and external data providers.
Technical Environment MS SQL-Server 2014, Markit EDM (Cadis) V. 19.1, Mongo DB, Control-M.
We are looking for a senior Markit / Cadis EDM implementation specialist or someone who could transition into this role (bank will provide the training).
The candidate should have strong financial data modeling and data integration skills to take on the responsibility of analysis of data sources and their integration for a Markit / Cadis EDM-based data integration solution, consolidating data from both internal as well as external sources.
As part of a global team, you will be responsible for analyzing a large number of data sources and their mapping onto a master model, the design and implementation of masters and output structures, implementation of data processing logic with Markit / Cadis EDM, GUI implementation using the web client and acceptance testing of the deliveries of the integrated data.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in analyzing financial instrument data across asset classes
- 5+ years of data modelling and data mapping experience with financial reference and pricing data, data integration and data quality management
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Project experience in the banking industry
- 5+ years of implementation experience with Markit / Cadis EDM suite covering all components, including the web client (also ok with less experience 1 or 2 years but with a good potential to grow in Markit / Cadis EDM)
- Knowledge of .NET Core (gRPC, REST) and MongoDB