Join our Development Center in Poland and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
We're looking for Linux engineering resources in Poland to support the implementation of Tanium Endpoint Management Software and Patching Automation.
- Migrate existing Endpoint Management content from legacy BigFix to strategic Tanium Solution
- Take existing BigFix Fixlet wrapper based shell scripts and convert them to Unix (optional Python) shell scripts executed by Tanium
- Test the execution of Tanium shell scripts and document results
- Provide test evidences for QAP quality assurance process
- Automate existing Unix (Linux, Solaris) patching processes with Tanium integrated to ServiceNow using REST API
- Take existing patch readiness shell scripts and convert them to scripts executed by Tanium
Take existing BigFix Fixlets wrapper based scripts and convert them to Unix (optional Python) shell scripts executed by Tanium
Analysis of existing manual processes, design and implementation of automated processes using Tanium
Who we're looking for?
- Red Hat Linux 7 & Solaris 10/11 general system administration skills including system patching
- Software Integration using REST/SOAP API calls
- Hands on experience with Unix Bash shell scripting
- Hands-on experience with Application Build Chains, automation tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, code repositories and GitLab is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in a global team, including members in Poland, Switzerland, UK and US
- Fluent in English
- Python scripting skills are nice to have
- Familiarity with ServiceNow integrations using APIs is nice to have
- Previous experience working UBS standard and processes is nice to have