Are you passionate about Security Engineering and looking to work in Cyber Security area? Do you want to help set the direction and strategy for the Bank for vulnerability detection, keeping track of and ensuring their remediation progress? Are you motivated to work in a complex, divers and global environment?
We are looking for an IT System Engineer to join our team and help us to:
- evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
- guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
- analyze issues within applications/systems and define corrective measures
- cooperate with other groups in engineering on delivery of large scale programs
- maintain & improve existing deployment and build mechanisms
Who we're looking for?
- good knowledge of Linux OS family, RedHat Enterprise versions in particular
- experience with build and deployment automation tools for Cloud environment (preferred: Azure DevOps Pipelines, GitLab CI/CD)
- hand-on experience with version control systems
- general knowledge of relation databases concept; ability to write SQL queries (TSQL; PL/SQL)
- general understanding of Big Data solutions and computations (preferred: Hadoop)
- experience with Ansible
- some experience with data presentation, analysis and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) is a plus
- experience with ETL tools (Informatica, SSIS, etc) is a plus