For one of our Energy & Utility customers in Germany and across EMEA we are looking for strong candidates to join DXC teams and work with our customers on several technology & analytical projects related to developing data driven application and energy efficiency services. We at DXC Luxoft enable our customers to drive the energy transition while introducing new business models as part of our customers digital business transformation.
- Developing data-driven applications on the cloud incl. data architectures and APIs
- Work with a team of data science professionals, and cross-functional teams to develop energy efficiency products and services using data engineering disciplines and tools
- Build smarter business processes—and implement analytics for meaningful insights into business data
- Develop deep-dive analyses and machine learning models to drive value and customer success
- Design and develop core business metrics, create insightful automated dashboards and data visualization
Who we're looking for?
Skills - General
- Very good English language skills.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work directly with client and to lead junior team members
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to explore emerging technologies
- At least 3 years' experience with analytical/ data engineering projects
Skills - Must have
- Strong knowledge of cloud data processing stack (e.g. Azure Data Analytics or the like)
- Solid knowledge in SQL and cloud-based databases (e.g. DB PaaS)
- Solid knowledge in Data Modelling and understanding of Big Data, DWH/ETL concept
- Experience in Agile and DevOps
- Scripting knowledge
- Experienced in the design and implementation of advanced data processing solutions
- Designing modern and efficient Data Analytics solutions based on cloud services
- Ability to design Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning solutions in the cloud
- Microservice based architectures