Service Digitalization program executes strategy in centralizing service requests in a single platform with the intention of simplifying the process for customers requesting a service from the IT teams. We accelerate digital transformation through the adoption of API First mandate and use AI and algorithmic methods to analyze the customer survey data for persona customizations.
The team is responsible for a portfolio of services in ServiceNow platform which is predominantly used by Group Technology to manage the IT services within the bank and is a significant component in the bank's digitalization journey with focus on automation.
- Test automation scripts creation and running automation test scripts
- Test case maintenance
- Be focused on testability, robustness, and performance.
- Defect causes analysis, discussions, and strong interaction with Development team
- Manage reports and communicate with the team.
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Handle technical communications with Internal & External Partners to understand client's systems or APIs
- Work with deployment & support teams and resolve any level issues with the environment
Main tasks will be supporting developers, review reports, bugs, execute test cases, provide maintenance
Who we're looking for?
- Experience of working "AGILE + DevOps" process management methodology.
- Knowledge about various test method & corresponding tools like MS Test, NUnit, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, etc.
- SDET should have exposure to Behavior Driven Development.
- Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design
- Technical knowledge related to Windows Server environment setup and configuration - schedulers, registry, Active Directly, VM's etc.
Experience in ServiceNow engineering/testing