For its range of lidar sensors, our Client develops an ADAS solution consisting of Automatic Emergency Braking and Highway Assist functionality.
- Design and develop real-time algorithms for trajectory planning and vehicle control
- Design and develop real-time algorithms situation interpretation, collision
- Design and develop state machines and function logic for AEB or HWA
- Contribute to an AD L4 ready software and system architecture
- Work with LiDAR perception team to help define requirements on sensor
performance, and metrics for sensor and algorithmic performance.
- Analyze, optimize, and tune the performance of your software stack
- Contribute to the software development tool environment as well as continuous
● Ensure the highest software quality for our products
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of industry experience, or relevant work experience
- Modern C++ 14
Experience in ADAS or AD function development or similar areas:
- The Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Lane detection/tracking
- Control theory (Model Predictive Control)
- Driving Functions like Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Emergency Lane Keeping (ELK), etc.
- CARLA (Simulation platform to support development, training, and validation of autonomous driving systems)
- NVIDIA Drive
- Test Driven Development (TDD)