The project is part of large porfolio of program for one of the world's largest CPG.
The aim of project/or program initiative is the transformation of existing analytics applications landscape to top of the edge solution based on MS Azure Analytics.
New stack will leverage CI/CD, innovative data engineering solutions based on Databricks, python, Airflow.
Storage and database products from Microsoft including Blob, Synapse, MS SQL Server, as well as AAS and Power BI on the frontend
Our solutions are helping to shape MS products and bring new features based on the requirements defined by the project team and the customer.
Role description :
You will need to understand the requirement for data processing pipeline and then verify if that pipeline behaves as expected.
You need to be a mix of analyst and QA Engineer.
- Initial triage of BI defects (frontend reporting: Power BI) and routing to dev team (developers)
- Discussing the defects with dev team and customer team
- Preparation of test cases in ADO for SIT; execution of test cases SIT in ADO
- UAT preparation (facilitate test cases creation for users)
- Reporting of SIT/UAT progress (if requested/ aligned as per template aligned with customer)
Who we're looking for?
Microsoft Azure Databricks,
Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics
- Experience with data processing pipelines (in any of the roles analyst\developer\tester)
- Experience with PowerBI - as this is primary reporting tool
- Strong SQL
- General understanding of relational DB modelling principles
- Azure DevOps (ADO) experience is on plus
- Python is a plus
- DAX is a big plus