What will you do?
- Teach and mentor agile teams in order to maximize value delivery
- Act as impediment remover for teams and organization
- Empower and grow teams potential within organization
- Recruit, coach and mentor Scrum Masters that are starting their agile journey
- Run training, workshops and other events (ex. be a trainer in internal Scrum Master Academy)
- Promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within organization and the teams
Why is it worth to join us?
- You will have real influence on business change
- You will be part of probably one of the most complex change on the market
- You will experience the good, bad and the ugly outcomes of transition
- Your job will effect on milions of our customers
If you would like to contact with one of our Agile Coaches before sending your CV than feel free to do it by email@example.com
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of Agile & Lean values and principles
- Ability to facilitate and lead organizational change and transformation (highly desirable over 2 years’ experience in large companies)
- Strong communication, facilitation and moderation skills
- Previous experience as Scrum Master or Product Owner
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Project management software
Opportunity to change between projects
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages